GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.
GKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Knight Windom XP Mech Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom XP Mech Introduction Empty Ultimate Knight Windom XP Mech Introduction

Post by Endymion Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:34 pm

I working on this since the previous week, and finally I finished it. Very Happy

This is a little .txt about the official mechs of Windom XP. It contains the mechs' passive stats such as the energy and boost amount, life, etc., also the damage data of all attacks. I tried to be the accurate, but not every single attack's damage can be described exactly, but only the final damage. Also it has some info about the non-damaging moves effects.

I hope this is useful for someone. I just made this for fun.

VIEW

DOWNLOAD
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor : 123
Date of Admittance : 2014-07-19
Affilations : Silver Millennium

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom XP Mech Introduction Empty Re: Ultimate Knight Windom XP Mech Introduction

Post by Exzaith Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:30 pm

woah! nice job It is a good analysis
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Honor : 59
Date of Admittance : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom XP Mech Introduction Empty Re: Ultimate Knight Windom XP Mech Introduction

Post by Endymion Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:34 pm

And very exact compared to the one on the wikia, or even the japanese atwiki.

I think it would be a good idea, if the mechs' developers make something like this for they own unit. This would make easier to keep the game balanced when someone put a new model into the game.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Admittedly its been a while since I last been here but I am happy that this still has life. I hope you can get this forum to great uses.
PS: I know this is asking much but um....mind paying Amecha a visit if you can please? Its rather.....dustbally in there.
Casval
Casval
Apprentice
Apprentice

Honor : 5
Date of Admittance : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Sometime I write there posts, or even start topics, but these messages not really got any attentions. It is rare if someone answer to anything. But I can post this FAQ thingy there too.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:15 am

probably is the same in all forums
we're lucky to continue with live here now all people prefer facebook a bit more but all is semi-dead
yes I can post some screenshots on amecha
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Honor : 59
Date of Admittance : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:19 am

Even the facebook is dead. They do random likes on random posts, or use it as an instant messenger. But the facebook communities is dead as much as the others.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down