GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.
GKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk Empty SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:15 pm

thought i create a thread for this than take up the screenshots thread with it.

getting animation editing going is somewhat rough. one being the amount of freezing i get from unity in testing the code.

i have a frame showing though.

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk 12489182_569719156527796_1080576149485221176_o

since forumotion decided to put adfly behind every DL link, i decided not too release any of my tools here or at any other forum using their system.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
Exault
Exault

Honor : 25
Date of Admittance : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk Empty Re: SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk

Post by Endymion Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:01 pm

The Unity isn't the most optimized development tool, but work good with the finished project. It was great idea to put this in its own topic. Here you can organize the feedbacks.

I really hate the adfly too alongside with all of the "earn money for others" sites. You can always put the link as a plain text here. The others need to copy-paste it but this bypass the adfly.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor : 123
Date of Admittance : 2014-07-19
Affilations : Silver Millennium

Back to top Go down

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk Empty Re: SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:07 pm

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
Exault
Exault

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:05 am

This looks extremely good.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:12 pm

i had create a simple animation system in unity so i can enable editing of the frames. also for easier time editing and passing values
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
Exault
Exault

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:46 pm

I see. Since it shouldn't know more than a GIF it can be done frame by frame. If I know right (and I not really know anything about 3D Surprised ) it just need to re-position the model's parts by correcting the coordinates according to the game's file.However it sounds like the animation will be slower in the program than in the game. I really must learn more about the 3D things.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:05 pm

武蔵 象二郎 wrote:I see. Since it shouldn't know more than a GIF it can be done frame by frame. If I know right (and I not really know anything about 3D Surprised ) it just need to re-position the model's parts by correcting the coordinates according to the game's file.However it sounds like the animation will be slower in the program than in the game. I really must learn more about the 3D things.

actually i determine the frame in between too by method of interpolating.

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
Exault
Exault

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:15 pm

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk 12640227_570593279773717_436636299840724691_o
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
Exault
Exault

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:28 pm

It looks incredibly cool!!
then all animations are reliable for future adaptations Groovy Groovy Groovy Groovy Groovy Groovy Groovy Groovy Groovy Groovy
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Honor : 59
Date of Admittance : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:02 am

It is an extremely mad idea, but should be used for making CGI movie from the game. 究極騎士「ウィンダムXP」, or for non Japanese: Kyuukyoku Kishi WINDOM XP Laughing
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:44 pm

add frame and save function is needed to be coded then i will release a build publicly for feedback. then i will improve things from there.
SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk 7cD7tBy

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
Exault
Exault

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:37 pm

That is a good idea. The feedbacks help to improve anything and everything. This tool is impressive even just now, with more added option it should be just better.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:07 pm

武蔵 象二郎 wrote:That is a good idea. The feedbacks help to improve anything and everything. This tool is impressive even just now, with more added option it should be just better.

honestly, the feedback might not be needed much. after release i plan to add some stuff to make things easier.

adding frames is now possible. save function is next and then a useable release. after another update will come to make things easier for editing.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
Exault
Exault

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:16 am

Sounds good. And since we talked about videos in an another topic it would be good to make some video showcase from the tool.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:42 pm

is possible to make backups?
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:19 am

It is always possible to save in the current state and then copy to an another folder. It is some kind of backup but not that accurate as when the program make it.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:22 pm

yeah this is a aspect very important It is very common... mistakes in the creation of a mod and a recent backup is always useful Very Happy
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:45 am

Yeah, it is a must have function and even the freeware GIMP has lossless backup option if you must hurry somewhere during the painting. XD
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:27 pm

oh yeah gimp is from linux and on linux is very common see this type of backups-save
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:55 pm

This is strange. The Linux is the more stabile system compared to the Windows. The Linux has no dataloss, does not fragment the HDD, and more optimized since it never freeze.

The Windows should learn something from them. Twisted
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Linux was always better but you must learn to use it to perfection
well many people need a interface graphic for use a program on linux you can use a program only with commands

I saw something about microsoft want use more linux on future proyects I am not sure

now I am happy with debian
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Yes, the Linux must be controlled through the terminal. I not really can do it, but it isn't that much different from the Windows command line. If the Microsoft learn something from the Linux then finally they can make a working Win10. XD
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:07 pm

I can tould u that is moree easy but ofcourse u have to be careful... is more fast a easy that install a program with a interface graphic or update the sistem only with 1 command simple so is crazy xd
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:53 pm

And there is no safety option. You can change the whole Linux system in a way it can't work anymore. The operation system will not say anything about what you intend to do, or block your changes since it will make damage on the system. You have full control over the Linux. It is hard because you can't make mistakes because that could ruin the whole Linux. XD
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:06 pm

mm is just practice I think
in some cases if the system fails for any error it is easier to recover and repair the system manually compared to windows where you must install the entire system because the recovery mode fail(very common)
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next