GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.

Zone of The Enders: Dolores,i

GKnight ::   :: Hangout Zone :: Anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zone of The Enders: Dolores,i

Post by Endymion on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:30 am

There is a bounch of Gundam series, Macross series, we have a million Mazinger and Voltron series, and I could continue the listing about the hyped fan-favorite animes. The Zone of The Enders is famous like these because of the two games on PS2. But it has two, less known anime too: an OVA movie titled as Idolo, and a series with 26 episodes titled as Dolores,i. Now I want to write something about the Dolores,i.

The Dolores,i is a direct sequel to the Idolo. While Idolo is completelly original due it is the origin behind the story of the games, the Dolores,i is based around the works. It is placed somewhere between the two games, and ends around the end of the 2nd Runner game. It is about the titular character, Dolores, an Orbital Frame made by the same person who created the Idolo, the original Orbital Frame. Dolores is an advanced A.I. but unlike the other Orbital Frames she one and the same with the frame. Because of some events that will be revealed latter in the series, Dolores was sent to James Links to keep her safe. There is no much nown about her other than she know a song that James' wife used to sing.

Since Dolores is a very important part of the BAHRAM's plan they want to get it back no matter the costs. This causes the incident that makes James into a runaway criminal and makes WIRED to follow him too. The series is about the adventures of James, his family and Dolores to escape from the BAHRAM and WIRED officers. Latter they discover a conspiracy behind the whole event and try to clear the things.

The Zone of The Enders: Dolores,i a mecha comedy action anime without the always appearing depressive lines well known from Gundam. I just finished watching it with 1 episode per day, and I must say it is extremely epic. It really should deserve a place alongside the genre's greatest titles. It is not perfect, and not an art film, not want to tell the big truth of life, and don't makes us wonder what goes wrong in the world. This series just clrearly states it can be done differently.

Awesome anime, the very first non art film that get the 10/10 from me. With this the Dolores,i is my first anime that was able to beat Mr. Osamu Tezuka's work. I recommend it for every mecha fan, or basically for anyone.

Opening title:

Honor : 125
Date of Admittance : 2014-07-19
Affilations : Silver Millennium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zone of The Enders: Dolores,i

Post by Exzaith on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:32 pm

good!

AdminS

Honor : 59
Date of Admittance : 2014-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:15 am

Yes, I loved it so much! Maybe even more than how I loved the Sailor Moon or the Bubblegum Crisis. This one is really an awesome and well directed anime series. Cool musics, non depressive characters, and good mood. I will try to find links for the episodes and will link it here. Smile

Dolores is the coolest mecha I ever seen! Hyperactive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:57 pm

woo this anime if you say so sounds pretty promising!

AdminS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:51 pm

It is! :D

I found a link for online streaming. It use HTML5 player but you can switch to Flash if it not works.

Watch Online

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:23 pm

excelent!!

AdminS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Enjoy! Smile

If you will have opinion please tell us. Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:25 am

I downloaded a 720p Bluray DVD rip not a long ago, just before the takedown of Nyaa Torrent. Now it is official, that site were shut down. However there are some sites that mirrors the old Nyaa torrent files and may work. You can try downloading the anime from these sites:

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/545042

https://nyaa.si/view/545042

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top