GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.
GKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on PC

2 posters

Go down

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on PC Empty Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on PC

Post by Endymion Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:55 pm

... and then the famous fighting game which last over 17 years finally made his re-appearance on PC. The XX Accent Core Plus R released on Steam, and someone finally patched the pirate version to work without Steam.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on PC GGACR_logo

Heaven or Hell... Let's Rock!

Alongside with the King of Fighters and Street Fighter, the Guilty Gear was the most legendary game ever released. The new version marked as GGXXAC+R has all the characters from the other XX games, could be played on every stage you seen, while listen to the famous Daisuke Ishiwatari's epic metal BGMs. But this isn't all. Finally Cliff and Justice added to the legally playable rooster, and no more overpower bonus characters. As fighting game the Guilty Gear quite unique. Its system is a mix of all other fighting games and every character works different way with different combo possibilities.

Sadly because the Steam, it can't used online. However we can hope, because someone already works on a Rollback Caster (a multiplayer P2P client-server program designed to fighting games without netplay) for the game. The same core Caster was used on Melty Blood too, and worked very well, even better than the built-in. I hope they finish it.

So, I'm all happy now. I have both of my favorite games on PC: Ultimate Knight Windom XP, and the Guilty Gear's latest installment. Cool! Hyperactive

I already tried to record some video from the game:
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor : 123
Date of Admittance : 2014-07-19
Affilations : Silver Millennium

Back to top Go down

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on PC Empty Re: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on PC

Post by Exzaith Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:32 pm

hahaha btw justice do you know about good games of psp?
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Honor : 59
Date of Admittance : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on PC Empty Re: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on PC

Post by Endymion Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:44 pm

I never was into any PSP games, not even on emulator. There are two games I played on the PPSSPP emulator, but I think you already know these: Gundam vs. Gundam Next Plus, and the Evangelion Battle Orchestra. As for a side not, a the Gundam vs. is the same as the UKWXP but with sluggish movement.

Oh, and one of the Guilty Gear's previous games was released on PSP. I think it was the Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus. Cool
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:05 am

ohh Evangelion sounds great I played black rock shooter on PPSSPP maybe we can find new games about animes on ppsspp
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Honor : 59
Date of Admittance : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:50 am

I never really tried to search anime based games. I always just watch the gameplay, and if it enough good I try it. Mostly I played on PSP emulator for the Mega Man Powered Up. There are the Gunhound Ex, but that was latter released on PC too.

Of course there is the Guilty Gear's PSP version which works online too, but that is an older release than this PC version (have less balance and playable characters). I wait till someone make a netplay caster for the PC version. XD
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum