GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.
GKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need link to dowload new model mechas and map ultimateknight windom sv please

2 posters

Go down

i need link to dowload new model mechas and map ultimateknight windom sv please  Empty i need link to dowload new model mechas and map ultimateknight windom sv please

Post by akumaaen Fri May 26, 2017 5:33 am

Help! Very Happy

akumaaen

Honor : 0
Date of Admittance : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

i need link to dowload new model mechas and map ultimateknight windom sv please  Empty Re: i need link to dowload new model mechas and map ultimateknight windom sv please

Post by akumaaen Fri May 26, 2017 6:30 am

i need ineed 555555

akumaaen

Back to top Go down

i need link to dowload new model mechas and map ultimateknight windom sv please  Empty Re: i need link to dowload new model mechas and map ultimateknight windom sv please

Post by Endymion Fri May 26, 2017 1:24 pm

On YouTube there were some videos about Windom SV mods but neither of those were linked. I guess they're waiting what happens to the game.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor : 123
Date of Admittance : 2014-07-19
Affilations : Silver Millennium

Back to top Go down

Post by akumaaen Sat May 27, 2017 2:11 am

hahahahahahaha i need full game ......but it no way ( ่_ ่ )

akumaaen

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sat May 27, 2017 6:05 am

The game is linked on the forum, however it isn't finished yet. Only some mechs are present and only a single gameplay mode, consider it as a demo. Smile
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by akumaaen Sat May 27, 2017 9:27 am

so ..... sad
( I am not good at English )

akumaaen

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sat May 27, 2017 8:45 pm

Personally I prefer Windom XP over Windom SV because it was more unique gameplay-wise. I just doesn't really like that console style Gundam games.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by akumaaen Sun May 28, 2017 5:09 am

I Like!

akumaaen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down