GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.
GKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Knight Windom XP Single Installer Version Download

+3
Endymion
Exzaith
InfinitasImpetum
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom XP Single Installer Version Download - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Knight Windom XP Single Installer Version Download

Post by PN-00 Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:16 am

PN-00 wrote:Another thing I observed when I did the shortcut (using modded compilation to unlock all units instantly), then i open the UKWXP..

during LAN game (UKWXP not modded), 24 units (0-23) are present then when I select unit upwards there are 26 blanks before the 24th unit to appear because when you click unit downwards,, unit will be shown from 0 going to 1 going to 2 and so on.. that means there 50 units that can be selected only in LAN game..

You told me that you extract or somehow see the contents of the executable file of game.. may be you can find something that can help you in restructuring the from 24 unit-limit to 50 unit-limit of the original game..
You can also check the progress I've mentioned earlier.. It is a WSD file(UKWXP progress file).. I've tried to open that file by notepad++ but nothing can be read.. I've also used encryptor/decryptor then read it again on notepad++ but i end up failed..

can we get attention to other members of this community?

What I mean, can we call the attention of everyone especially those who has background on executable file or WSD file about my observation above.. Maybe there is someone who can understand this.. this intrigues me because of the unexpected result..

Can We try it Endymion?
PN-00
PN-00

Honor : 8
Date of Admittance : 2016-10-13
Affilations : winz00e member

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom XP Single Installer Version Download - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Knight Windom XP Single Installer Version Download

Post by Endymion Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Most of the registered members comes only for the mods, but you can try asking them. The executable isn't, but the save file is encrypted, requires a program to descrypt it.

Originally the game wasn't encrypted but latter Kamada changed his mind and did it. The Ultimate Knight wasn't made for modding, it is natural when someone force a mod it will interfere with the process.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor : 123
Date of Admittance : 2014-07-19
Affilations : Silver Millennium

Back to top Go down

Post by PN-00 Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:50 am

Endymion wrote:Most of the registered members comes only for the mods, but you can try asking them. The executable isn't, but the save file is encrypted, requires a program to descrypt it.

Originally the game wasn't encrypted but latter Kamada changed his mind and did it. The Ultimate Knight wasn't made for modding, it is natural when someone force a mod it will interfere with the process.

Thanks for the advice.. I'll try some other way and once there are good results, I'll let you know immediately..
PN-00
PN-00

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:20 am

Start a topic about this. Maybe someone know the solution. Smile
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by PN-00 Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:38 am

I'm still searching for options, maybe i can find something informative..
PN-00
PN-00

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:06 am

Since the game has separate files for the scores (including the unlocked mechs and items) and for the profiles (mostly only the online experience points), I'm sure the unlocking doesn't bind to anything.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by toyzaba123 Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:55 am

ืnew link plz

toyzaba123
Recruit
Recruit

Honor : 0
Date of Admittance : 2016-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:15 am

The link is working in order. Maybe those stupid adds interfere with the redirection, sorry about that, the webhost enforce it. Try to copying the URL:

mediafire.com/file/oij6hl221p6o37k/Ultimate+Knight+Windom+XP.exe
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:45 pm

I recommend use addblock for google chrome
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Honor : 59
Date of Admittance : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart of Vandel Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Can someon please make a download for the singal installer on a different download site since where I am has mediafire blocked.

Heart of Vandel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Date of Admittance : 2015-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Heart of Vandel wrote:Can someon please make a download for the singal installer on a different download site since where I am has mediafire blocked.

dropbox.com/s/1mw9gwu7ug94akk/Ultimate%20Knight%20Windom%20XP.exe?dl=0

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
Exault
Exault

Honor : 25
Date of Admittance : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Lol, you were faster than me. Thanks for fulfilling his request, I would have to register before I could upload anywhere. Smile
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by WindomKer Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Is there any portable version for the game? I want to carry it on a USB XD

WindomKer
Recruit
Recruit

Date of Admittance : 2016-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:18 am

Sadly no, the game requires a registry entry to run (namely a REG_DWORD entry to locate the expansion pack for the core game, even if it is located in the very same folder). It would be possible to rescript the .exe but I'm not skilled with hex editing, neither with location describing for portable executables.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3