GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GKnight
Welcome To GKnight Forums

Please login or register to view more content.
GKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk - Page 2 Empty Re: SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk

Post by Endymion Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:25 pm

That is right, and this is what I not like in Windows. There is a command line start-up option whitout starting anything other programs. But because this run through the operation system there are still files that can't be modified.

About the recovery mode... it can't do anything. Always fail. It is like using a hammer to saw a dress. XD
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honor : 123
Date of Admittance : 2014-07-19
Affilations : Silver Millennium

Back to top Go down

SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk - Page 2 Empty Re: SV Mecha Skeleton and Animation editor talk

Post by Exzaith Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:55 pm

hahaha yeah is true
btw I u want know more about linux I recomend use first Zorin OS later Ubuntu and last Debian
http://zorinos.com/
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Honor : 59
Date of Admittance : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:49 pm

I still use my old Windows XP. It is more stable than any other Windows operation system I work on in my job. I like the Linux but I don't want to learn it. I just use this game for play, or some video recording.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:56 pm

mm I see me too I only use windows for play linux is more for work that for play games
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Sadly the Linux compatibility with games isn't too good. The wine can run some games, but not all. The winehq said the Windom XP is compatible with it too.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzaith Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:33 pm

mm try with winetricks could improve many because you can install many more libraries which usually brings wine or playonlinux I see many of .netframeworks and directx

mmm in the past I get play skyrim on ubuntu and gta iv
Exzaith
Exzaith
AdminS

AdminS

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Some of the games has Linux patches. Especial the ones that had Linux version a long ago like UT2004 (the Linux support was removed when it was released digitally). However you're right. That is always better if it can have drivers like .net framework or directX. That will emulate the game more accurate.
Endymion
Endymion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2